The 8 best things you can do in Barcelona
The city of Barcelona is a very lively place which offers a great variety of activities for students undertaking a course in a Spanish school. We leave you 8 pieces of advice to enjoy Barcelona:
- Go shopping is a treat for those students who like fashion, as this city has several areas with a great commercial offer, such as the Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia, and the barrio Gótico.
- You can not leave Barcelona without strolling down its most famous street, La Rambla. Along the way, you can find kiosks, bars, restaurants and the famous human statues, artists who entertain strollers with their shows.
- The city has more than four kilometers of beaches so that when the heat comes it is a good option to spend the day: to sunbathe, bathe and have fun with the classmates or your friends.
- Visit the work of Antonio Gaudí which is all over the city, mainly the Sagrada Familia and the Parc Güell.
- If you like sports you can miss out on the Fútbol Club Barcelona match in the Camp Nou, the city offers also big sports events such as the Fórmula 1 races and the motorcycling on the Montmeló circuit, at 20 kilometers from Barcelona.
- Visit the Montjuic mountain and to watch the magic fountain show, a colorful light, music and aquatic acrobatics show. A very original way to get to this mountain is with the Puerto de Barcelona’s cable railway.
- The Tibidabo mountain is a very interesting place to enjoy incredible views of the city, and you can find spectacular buildings on its top as well as the well-known Tibidabo attraction park, which is among the oldest ones in Europe.
- Barcelona is a city with a great night atmosphere you can enjoy until late in the morning. Have a good time with your friends from the Spanish school in the many pubs, bars and clubs the city has to offer
So you don’t have excuses to have fun in this city!
Did you like this post?
CHECK ALL THE FREE RESOURCES FOR TRAVEL TO SPAIN AND LATIN AMERICA
Do you want more information about our Online Spanish Courses?
The Best Teachers. The Best Method. The Best E-learning platform.
Leave a Reply